Artist Exhibit Submission Information
Please review the following requirements and then download and sign the City of Monrovia Art Loan Agreement below:
- All fine art media welcome.
- All hanging pieces are to have D-rings securely attached.
- All pieces must be submitted between 2 and 4 pm on the Take In day, which is the Friday two days before the gallery opening event on Sunday afternoon. No early or late submittals will be accepted.
- Artwork shall be original artwork by the artist.
- Subject matter should be acceptable for display in the public environment of the Community Center which includes minors. All decisions of the MAFA Gallery Coordinator in this matter are final.
- MAFA retains a tax-deductible donation of 20% on all gallery sales.
- Artists agree to leave all gallery pieces in place for the entire length of the 3-month installation.
For further information, please contact Frank Zgonc, Gallery Coordinator at email@example.com or (626) 233-7024.