Be sure to register by Noon, Saturday, November 27!
It’s Fun! It’s Free! It’s Family! It’s a Thanksgiving Treat!
Please download and complete the form when submitting your registration:
MAFA Chalksgiving Permission and Release Form 2021.pdf
Amateurs, families, students and professionals: Help spread art all over from the driveway or sidewalk of your home! Compete for prizes!
Suggested Artwork Theme: “What We’re Thankful For” but artists can choose their own theme as long as it is family friendly.
- Residents: All Monrovia residents are welcome to enter. Artists under the age of 18 will need parental permission and the parent should appear in the art photograph with the child.
- Monrovia resident children under 12 (with written permission of parent or guardian)
- Students 12 and older (with written permission of parent or guardian if between 12 and 18)
- Artists/Chalk Artists: You’re invited no matter where you live!
How to Register: Fill out the ChalksGiving Registration Page
How to Get your Free ChalksGiving Starter Kit Including Chalk:
- AFTER NOVEMBER 10 go to our partner office at Century 21 Adams & Barnes, 433 W. Foothill Blvd. They are open Monday-Friday from 9am – 5pm.
- At the front desk, ask for your chalk kit using the last name you used to register for Chalksgiving.
Chalk Photo Entry Deadline: Midnight November 29, 2020
How to Submit Entry Form with Photos:
We will email you a form to fill out and submit with your photos.
Please email this form to email@example.com with two photos:
- Art alone and
- Art and its creator(s) (and parent if minor) next to their art.
Both photos must include the MAFA logo placard included the starter kit at lower right-hand corner of the photos.
Winners will be determined by a MAFA jury panel whose decision is final.
December first week: Top ten finalists in each category will be announced on MAFA’s Facebook page and finalists notified by email.
December second week: The first, second and third place winners in each category will be announced on MAFA’s Facebook page and winners notified by email.
Prizes will be made available for pickup after that at MAFA’s Partner Office, Century 21 Adams & Barnes, 433 W. Foothill Ave, Monrovia.
Prizes: $50 gift certificates for local Monrovia small businesses chosen in a drawing by the Monrovia Chamber president
Questions? Contact Christine Geltz at firstname.lastname@example.org or (626) 483-0560.